Monday 22 September 2008

September 22, 2008



Today was a museum day. The weather wasn't particularly nice so I headed inside the Victoria and Albert Museum. I was there all day and saw a wide range of art including sculptures, fashion design, photography, drawings, paintings, stain glass art, Raphael's cartoons, and my personal favorite, jewelry! They had jewelry from almost every time period and country. The royal tiaras and rings were insane. The photography exhibit wasn't too impressive but they did have Talbott's photo book called, "The Pencil of Nature." The museum itself is quite beautiful and it even has a library which reminded me of the one in Disney's, Beauty and the Beast.

I don't really like the images I took today but I didn't really have much else since I was inside most of the day.

No comments: