Wednesday 10 September 2008

September 10, 2008



Since I didn't have class today until 3:40, I woke up and decided to walk around the St. Paul's area. I have been to the cathedral before and think that it might be the prettiest one I've seen while traveling. They didn't open the cathedral until 2 pm because there was a private ceremony being held in the morning. There was a line of people that seemed to go on forever waiting to go inside. It was rather cold outside so I didn't stay very long but I did get a few pictures I liked. I then decided to get a coffee at Starbucks to warm up. There was a man inside with his laptop open and the biggest camera lenses I have ever seen! I walked behind him and saw pictures of Prince Charles and Camilla on his computer! It turned out that he was a member of the press and the event that was held this morning involved the royalty! I secretly took a few pictures of his laptop. On my walk back I came across a small shoe repair store with two men working. They allowed me to take pictures of them and were quite friendly about it. I'm thinking of going back there seeing as I was pressed for time today with getting to class on time. Class was pretty boring today. World Economy is a complex topic that right now doesn't seem very interesting to me. Hopefully it will get better as the semester goes on!

No comments: