Saturday 20 September 2008

September 19/20, 2008








Yesterday's trip to Lacock and Bath was really nice. Both towns are so beautiful and the great weather and light made the trip that much more enjoyable. We didn't spend as much time as I would have liked in Lacock but maybe I'll go back at some point. I took the photo of the kid of a leash because I cannot stand that parents do that! Leashes are meant for dogs, not children. Anyways, we then went to Bath which is also a great town. Will forced me to walk to the top of the town on a road that was at about a 45 degree angle. I was sweating by the time we got up there but the views were definitely worth it.

Today I visited Regent's Park. I went to the Queen's Gardens and sat there for most of the day. It was so nice out and I enjoyed every minute of it. There were people everywhere and a wedding reception too! I wish I could have my wedding there. I ended up sitting fairly close to this old woman reading the newspaper. I started taking pictures of her and she quickly hid her face behind paper. I thought it was pretty funny. I will definitely be heading back to Regent's Park in the near future. I suggest everyone goes.

1 comment:

wlhalsey said...

For the record, I did not make you do anything. It was good exercise and you know it. You even got a sweet pic along the way