Monday 3 November 2008

November 3, 2008








Great Weekend. Halloween ended up being so much fun. It was also my roommates' birthday on Sunday. We went to this place called Church that I discovered over the summer. It's possibly one of my favorite places in London. It's really hard to describe, you just have to experience it for yourself. It's only open from 12 noon to 4 p.m. on sundays. We had a great time but unfortunately had the experience of a terrible hang over not this morning but last night. That was the only bad part. Today, I attempted to be a little more productive since I basically was a waste of space yesterday. I went to the gym, did some econ homework, read, did my laundry, and worked on my photo story. Not bad. 

Yet another person got stuck under a train today. This time on the central line. Sounds pretty awful but I must say that I did laugh to myself when the conductor made the announcement. How can you not? Maybe I'm just a terrible person. 

No comments: