Sunday 23 November 2008

November 23, 2008











What started out as a rainy crappy looking day ended up being pretty sunny and nice. I thought the weather was going to ruin my plans to go out shooting but it ended up working out. It was still a very cold day but manageable. I went to Speaker's Corner for a while and met some crazy people. There was a nazi woman, a Christian who wouldn't leave me alone, and a man who had some rather crude images placed around his stand. Those were just the highlights, I had a good time. I then headed towards South Bank to find my skater friends but I guess Sunday isn't a skating day or something. No one was really there so I just took some shots around the Christmas festival that was going on and also at the food market. I'm not feeling too well right now for some reason, I better not be getting sick...

No comments: