Friday 31 October 2008

Halloweeeen


Today I had full intentions of working on my photo story but failed miserably. I couldn't find my subject. He wasn't working today I guess. Yeah not a good day for me. I also haven't been feeling well all day, my stomach has been hurting for some reason, and I have a lot on my mind. I've come to the conclusion that whenever I'm dealing with something I don't want to be dealing with I keep my ipod in my ears all day. I guess all the music is a way to block my mind from actually thinking. Kind of terrible to say but hey I'm being honest. The picture I'm posting tonight wasn't actually taken today. I took it yesterday. Disappointing portrait.

Tonight we are going to Ministry of Sound for Halloween. I'm not too thrilled with my costume but I pretty much didn't put any thought or time into it. My friends bought everything for me. As most of you know Halloween is pretty much an excuse for girls to dress like sluts. My guess is that Londoners follow this trend too but maybe not. We'll see. Don't really feel like dressing up.

No comments: