Tuesday 7 October 2008

October 6, 2008

Hey everyone. As you have probably noticed, I've been a bit absent from blogging this past week. I've been going through a personal/family issue and my mind just hasn't been able to focus on much else. I've also been having trouble sleeping lately probably because my mind is racing most of the time. I am though beginning to feel a little better thanks to the support of my close friends here and at Syracuse. My mom and grandmother are coming to visit me in a few weeks which I am looking forward to very much. Sunday, the day of my grandfather's memorial, I went to a night service at St. Paul's Cathedral and was able to light a candle for him in the front of the church. This week I'm going to try to focus on school and my work as much as possible. I will be back to my regular daily blog starting today.

-maddy

No comments: